As a transfer student, you'll attend an orientation session based on when when you applied and were accepted to UMass Dartmouth:
- June: Thursday, June 26, 2014
- August: Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- January: Thursday, January 22, 2015
7:30am - Placement Testing: Math and foreign language - LIBRARY 225 & 226 (if you have have not yet taken your placement tests)
8am - Registration at the MacLean Campus Center. Parking is in Lots 5 and 6A.
8:30am - Orientation sessions (mandatory)
Plan to be on campus until approximately 2pm. Continental breakfast and lunch are included.
During Orientation, you will:
- Register for classes
- Get your UMassPass (student ID)
- Take a tour of the campus, visit the Campus Store, and the Parking Office
Sessions will include information on:
- Academic advising
- Course registration
- Financial aid
- Getting involved on campus
- Living on campus
- Transfer student topics
We look forward to greeting you!
What to bring
- Transcript(s) of course work completed at other schools
- Driver's license, passport, or state ID, in order to get your UMassPass
If you would like to pick up your parking decal, complete the online parking registration form in advance. You must present your UMass Pass and printed confirmation page when picking up your parking decal at the Parking Office, located on the lower level of the Campus Center.