Building a community. Empowering students.
Welcome students! Student Affairs is an integral part of your educational process and offers programs and services that help you achieve your full potential at UMass Dartmouth.
Here, you'll find the essential campus resources at your fingertips . . . links to information about housing and residential life, academic support centers, special programs, and everything in between.
We're dedicated to making your educational journey as stress-free and memorable as possible.
Student Affairs Office
- Campus Center, Suite 221
- Office Hours
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Why travel off campus to find a job when you can work at the university? Search our Student Employment section.
- Need information about withdrawing from a class, grade appeals or taking a leave of absence? Check out the Academic Regulations section of the Student Handbook.
- Snowed in? You can find a phone number to contact and a list of media stations to tune into at our Snow Procedures site.
- Want to know what to do on weekends or what clubs to join? Check out our Student Activities site.
- If you have any questions or concerns about safety, please visit our Public Safety site.
- Sexual Assault Anonymous Reporting Form
for the anonymous and confidential reporting of rape and sexual assault
"Conversations That Matter" with Student Affairs / Click Here to Register
Join Dr. David Milstone, Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and several Division of Student Affairs Administrators for a "Conversations That Matter" dinner. These dinners are a monthly opportunity for students to have a great meal and voice their opinion on what matters most to you. Students are allowed to participate in ONLY ONE dinner per academic year.
Get acquainted with some of our students
read Student Spotlights. . .