There are many opportunities at UMass Dartmouth to learn about and participate in activities related to sustainability. Here are links to some ways faculty and staff can make a difference in the success of sustainaiblity efforts on campus and in our community:
- Attend quarterly meetings of the Southeastern Massachusetts Council on Sustainability
- Share Your Expertise - Forms to allow people to participate research project, present to class, host a class tour, etc.
- Cross list your sustainability-related courses and consider adding sustainability content to your regular offerings.
- Subscribe to the Sustainability Almanac to keep up with all the sustainability happenings on campus and in the area
- Attend the Sustainability Film Series and consider starting a discussion group online, in person, or in class.
- Join a virtual sustainability book club.
- Attend the monthly campus Faculty/Staff Sustainability Roundtable.
- Participate in our Faculty/Staff Sustainability Blog.
- Ask us how to use "Responsiblity and Renewal," the new campus sustainability assessment book in a lesson plan.