There are many opportunities at UMass Dartmouth to learn about and participate in activities related to sustainability. Here are links to some ways students can get involved.
- Take sustainability classes. Introductory courses, seminars, a minor, undergraduate certificate, and graduate certificate are all available and will help you be more up to date as a potential employee.
- Attend quarterly meetings of the Southeastern Massachusetts Regional Sustainability Council. Your voice is important and your ideas will contribute to making our region green. This is also a great place to network for internships and research ideas.
- Share Your Expertise by asking people to participate in a research project, by presenting your sustainability challenges or experiences to a class, by suggesting or hosting a class tour, etc.
- Join the Green Navigators who work on campus sustainability projects to make our University more green.
- Subscribe to the Sustainability Almanac to keep up with all the sustainability happenings on campus and in the area
- Attend the Sustainability Film Series
- Join a virtual sustainability book club
- Participate in a sustainability blog
- Attend the monthly student Sustainability Roundtable discussion where you can bring up ideas and learn more about what's happening on campus.
Do you have an idea for an event or project? Questions about sustainability? Contact the Office of Campus and Community Sustainability at (508) 910-6484.