UMass Dartmouth maintains Joint Admissions agreements with the following schools:
- Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
- Community College of Rhode Island
- Dean College
- Quincy College
With the completion of the associate’s degree, students from these schools who apply with the Intent to Enroll Form can expect guaranteed acceptance to UMass Dartmouth with a GPA of 2.5 or higher. Joint Admissions students will also:
- have the application fee waived
- be able to register with UMass Dartmouth juniors
- Nursing programs are exempt from Joint Admissions.
- All prior Massachusetts state institutions' joint admissions programs have now been replaced by MassTransfer.