Thanksgiving shuttle schedule
All shuttle services end at 5pm on Wednesday, 11/25 and resume 12pm on Sunday, 11/29
11/30–12/11: continuous loop to and from the library, see exceptions below
12/12–12/16: Safe Ride service available 12am–7am
On-campus transportation during the academic year
|Thursday & Friday
Exceptions: 12/3, 12/4, 12/10, 12/11
Shuttle service ends at 1:30am
|Safe Ride service - call Public Safety: 508.999.8107 (x8107)|
|Friday–Sunday||2am–4am more details|
We provide transportation services to disabled and handicapped students between on-campus locations via a wheelchair-capable van. To schedule: email@example.com.
For questions regarding this service, contact the Transportation Office at 508.999.9175. If the shuttle service is cancelled, contact Public Safety at 508.999.8107.
Bus service via SRTA to New Bedford - last stop
The SRTA #9 bus provides transportation from the Main Campus (Campus Center) to the New Bedford Bus terminal. The bus also makes all intermediary stops along its route from the University to the New Bedford terminal.
The bus normally arrives at the Campus Center at approximately 9:20pm and waits until 9:40pm before it begins its route to the New Bedford Terminal. SRTA: Southeastern Regional Transit Authority
Retail Loop: begins at the Campus Center, on the hour.
Sat & Sun, 12pm–5pm
The Dell, Woodland Commons, head of Freshman Quad, and the following retail stores:
- Dick's Sporting Goods/Michael's
- Stop & Shop
- Bank of America
- AMC/rear Dartmouth Mall
- Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Walgreens/Yorke St.
Law Route: runs between the main campus and UMass Law, M–F, during the academic year.
Three routes daily, M-F: begining at 8:30am and 12:30pm from Woodland Commons and at 6pm from the Law School.
Law Shuttle Schedule (PDF)
No service when the university is closed, such as for school breaks, holidays, or school closing due to inclement weather.
New Bedford: Star Store arts campus & SMAST
To travel between the main campus and:
- Star Store arts campus downtown, ride The Loop
- SMAST in the south end, ride local public transportation (covering New Bedford & Fall River): SRTA: Southeastern Regional Transit Authority. See route maps for exact stops.
Safe Ride service is available Friday–Sunday, 2am–4am, for students who miss the last on-campus shuttle or feel unsafe walking across campus. Due to limited seating, the driver will drive along side groups of more than three, escorting them to their destination.
Call Public Safety: 508.999.8107 (x8107)
Safe Ride also operates under extended hours during the 24/7 Library Study Program - 12/12–12/16: 12am–7am
- Request transportation for special events by using ReservIt
- Corsair Shuttle requests must be made 7 working days prior to the event
- Requests are reviewed in the order they are received in R25
- Service cost will be provided following a review of the ReservIt request
- On-campus: $125 for the first 4 hours and $31.25 for each additional hour
- Regional (Dartmouth, Westport, Fairhaven, etc.): $175 for the first 4 hours and $43.75 for each additional hour
- Long distance (Boston, Logan Airport, and other areas outside the regional area): $250 for the first 4 hours and $62.50 for each additional hour
- Approval is based upon the availability of staff and shuttles