Mobile app: Track the Corsair shuttle
On-campus transportation during the academic year:
|Thursday & Friday||7am–1:30am|
We provide transportation services to disabled and handicapped students between on-campus locations via a wheelchair-capable van. To schedule: email@example.com.
For questions regarding this service, contact the Transportation Office at 508.999.9175. If the shuttle service is cancelled, contact Public Safety at 508.999.8107.
Bus service via SRTA to Fall River & New Bedford
In partnership with Southeastern Regional Transit Authority (SRTA), we offer students the ability to ride SRTA buses at no cost by simply showing your UMass Pass. SRTA provides access to routes and stops in Fall River, New Bedford, and the surrounding area.
LAST BUS: The SRTA #9 bus provides transportation from the Main Campus (Campus Center) to the New Bedford Bus terminal. The bus also makes all intermediary stops along its route from UMassD to the New Bedford terminal. The bus normally arrives at the Campus Center at approximately 9:20pm and waits until 9:40pm before it begins its route to the New Bedford Terminal.
Begins at the Campus Center, on the hour.
- Hannoush Plaza
- Stop & Shop
- AMC/rear Dartmouth Mall
- Bed Bath & Beyond
Three routes daily, M-F: begining at 8:30am and 12:30pm from Woodland Commons and at 6pm from the Law School.
No service when the university is closed, such as for school breaks, holidays, or school closing due to inclement weather.
New Bedford: Star Store arts campus & SMAST
To travel between the main campus and:
- Star Store arts campus downtown, ride The Loop
- SMAST in the south end, ride local public transportation (covering New Bedford & Fall River): SRTA: Southeastern Regional Transit Authority. See route maps for exact stops.
- Request transportation for special events by using ReservIt
- Corsair Shuttle requests must be made 7 working days prior to the event
- Requests are reviewed in the order they are received in R25
- Service cost will be provided following a review of the ReservIt request
- On-campus: $125 for the first 4 hours and $31.25 for each additional hour
- Regional (Dartmouth, Westport, Fairhaven, etc.): $175 for the first 4 hours and $43.75 for each additional hour
- Long distance (Boston, Logan Airport, and other areas outside the regional area): $250 for the first 4 hours and $62.50 for each additional hour
- Approval is based upon the availability of staff and shuttles