UMass Dartmouth provides shuttle service to the campus community.
During the academic year:
Monday - Wednesday, 7:30am - 2am
Thursday - Friday, 7:30am - 3am
Saturday, 5pm - 3am
Sunday, 5pm - 2am
Bus service via SRTA to New Bedford (last stop)
At 9:40 p.m. Monday thru Friday The SRTA #9 bus provides transportation from the Main Campus (Campus Center) to the New Bedford Bus terminal. The bus also makes all intermediary stops along its route from the University to the New Bedford terminal.
The bus normally arrives at the Campus Center at approximately 9:20 p.m. and waits until 9:40 p.m. before it begins its route to the New Bedford Terminal.
Track the Corsair Shuttle (Retail Route) from your mobile device
Using a computer instead? Access the mobile map through Google Chrome or Safari.
Travel around the main campus on the Corsair Shuttle
|Mon–Fri||7:30am–5pm||Blue Line: Serves the Woodland and Dell Communities||Blue Line & Gold Line|
|Mon–Fri||7:30am–5pm||Gold Line: Serves East Campus|
|Sun–Sat||5pm–2am *Thr-Sat till 3am||Green Line: Serves all of Campus||Green Line|
|Off-campus routes: Retail, Law, Star Store, SMAST, Special Events|
We provide transportation services to disabled and handicapped students between on-campus locations via a wheelchair-capable van.
To schedule consistent transportation across campus, email: email@example.com.
For any questions regarding this service, please contact the transportation office at 508.999.9175.
If the shuttle service is cancelled, please contact Public Safety at 508.999.8107 with any safety related transportation concerns.
Retail Loop: Corsair Shuttle
The Retail Loop runs approximately every 30 minutes on a continuous loop during the academic year:
M - F, 12:30pm - 10:30pm
Sat/Sun, 1pm - 6pm
The Dell, Woodland Commons, head of Freshman Quad, and the following retail stores:
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Stop & Shop
- Best Buy
The Law Route runs between the main campus and UMass Law, M - F, during the academic year.
No service when the university is closed, such as for school breaks, holidays, or school closing due to inclement weather.
Star Store Arts Campus and SMAST
To travel between the main campus and:
- Request transportation for special events by using ReservIt
- Corsair Shuttle requests must be made 7 working days prior to the event
- Requests are reviewed in the order they are received in R25
- Service cost will be provided following a review of the ReservIt request
- On-campus: $103 for the first 4 hours and $25.75 for each additional hour
- Regional (New Bedford, Dartmouth, Westport, Fall River): $151 for the first 4 hours and $37.75 for each additional hour
- Long distance (Boston, Logan Airport, and other areas outside the regional area): $231 for the first 4 hours and $57.75 for each additional hour
- Approval is based upon the availability of staff and shuttles