The following are required:
- A transcript of high school courses and grades, translated into English
- Results of the SAT or ACT
- Results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), unless the student has attended for a least one year a school in which the language of instruction is English. Official results are required from the Educational Testing Service. While we do not have an absolute minimum score requirement for the TOEFL, we prefer applicants to score above 520, or 190 on the computer-based test, or 68 on the Internet-based test.
- Personal essay
- Declaration of Finances (PDF)
- For students being sponsored by agencies, companies, or other organizations, an affidavit of support, signed by an appropriate official, is required.
- Completed application and application fee of $60
- Visual Arts applicants: submission of a portfolio is required
- Music applicants: an audition is required
Since the application process for international students requires more time than that for other applicants, applications should be filed early. This allows for a thorough review of all credentials and the assurance that details for meeting immigration regulations are followed.
International students pay out-of-state tuition and are not eligible for financial aid.