icon of a paper next to Apply online text
open door next to gray writing "Visit"

 Permanent residents of the U.S.

Permanent residents of the United States who are not citizens of the United States use the standard application for admission. A copy of both sides of the immigration form I-551 (green card) must be filed with the application.