Checklist for transfer applicants
- Visit with a UMass Dartmouth representative at your community college—if applicable.
- Visit UMass Dartmouth.
- Attend an Open House to learn more about our academic programs and campus life.
- Complete your application. Recommended by November 1 for spring enrollment, March 1 for fall enrollment.
Please note: Some programs such as nursing, biology, medical laboratory science and psychology are competitive, so applications are encouraged by February 1 for fall enrollment.
- Mail your application packet and/or appropriate supporting materials. See requirements for more information.
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon after January 1 as possible for fall enrollment.
If you have questions regarding financial aid, visit the Financial Aid web site or call 508-999-8643.
- You can check on your acceptance status online.
- When you are accepted, you will receive an acceptance package from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. In most cases, you will receive your course credit evaluation with your acceptance packet.
- When you have decided to attend UMass Dartmouth, complete your enrollment form. We request a $200 tuition deposit (a total of $400 if you are also requesting housing); this deposit should be sent as soon as possible before June 1.
- Complete and return your housing contract.
- Attend transfer orientation to register for classes.