The June 10th On the Spot Decision Day is full.
We're not able to accept additional appointments at this time. Please check back again soon for upcoming dates.
On the Spot Decision Day
Meet one-on-one with a transfer counselor who will review your admissions materials. In most cases, your transfer decision will be made on the spot.
A convenient way to file your transfer application in person
- if you'd like to enroll for fall 2014
- and you haven't yet applied
Space is limited. We're not able to accommodate walk-ins to this popular program.
Please bring the following
- Completed paper application for admission
- Non-refundable application fee
Checks or money orders—we're not able to accept cash or credit cards.
- Official college transcript from all colleges attended
Please keep transcript in original sealed envelope to be considered official.
- Official high school transcript, if you apply with fewer than 24 credits completed
- SAT I/ACT scores, if you apply with fewer than 24 credits completed and have been out of high school less than 3 years
Note: We cannot offer this program to applicants to the College of Nursing.