On the Spot Decision Day: Monday, January 7
Meet one-on-one with a transfer counselor who will review your admissions materials. In most cases, your transfer decision will be made on the spot.
A convenient way to file your transfer application in person
- if you'd like to enroll for spring 2013
- and you haven't yet applied
Space is limited. We're not able to accommodate walk-ins to this popular program.
Please bring the following
- Completed paper application for admission
- Non-refundable application fee: $40 (in state) or $60 (out of state)
Checks or money orders—we're not able to accept cash or credit cards.
- Official college transcript from all colleges attended
Please keep transcript in original sealed envelope to be considered official.
- Official high school transcript, if you apply with fewer than 24 credits completed
- SAT I/ACT scores, if you apply with fewer than 24 credits completed and have been out of high school less than 3 years
Note: We cannot offer this program to applicants to the College of Nursing.