Anchors are used to link related text areas on the same page or for creating in-page menus. You can place an anchor at a text area and then link to it from another part of the page.
1. Position your cursor where you’d like to place the anchor and select the anchor button.
2. Name your anchor and INSERT it. Each anchor on the page should have a unique name.
3. Next, highlight the text that you want to link to the anchor. Then select the EXTERNAL LINK button.
4. At the Insert/Edit Link screen, select the appropriate anchor name from the anchor drop-down menu. Select INSERT.
5. Be sure to PREVIEW your page and then UPDATE it to save your anchors.