These frequent tasks are initiated from the Site Structure itself, or from the widgets located to the right of the Site Structure.
If you want to:
- Edit existing content
- Add more content to existing content
- Delete some content from existing content
...then select the section from the Site Structure, and then select MODIFY CONTENT from the floating menu.
Access your most recent content modifications
To view the most recent modifications you made to the content in your sections:
- Go to the LAST MODIFIED widget on the right side of the Site Structure screen.
- Click on the name of the section you want to preview and/or modify.
Add initial content to a new (empty) section
To add content for the first time to a new (empty) section:
- Go to the Site Structure and select the desired section.
- Mouse over the yellow floating menu arrow and select ADD CONTENT.
Note: If you are adding content to a section that already has some content on it (not an empty section), then you are actually modifying existing content and should select MODIFY CONTENT.
Add a new section (new page) to your site
To add a new section (new page), select ADD SECTION.
Reminder: In T4, a new page is referred to as a new section. Therefore adding a new section is the same thing as adding a new page.
To access the Approval screen from the Site Structure, go to the APPROVAL LIST widget and click on the name of the content you want to approve.
The Approval List widget is shown here:
Access the Media Library
The T4 version 7 update now allows you to access the Media Library from the Content Menu, rather than having to go the separate Tools menu.