Some tips for working with images. Also be sure to review the information about the Media Library.
Image at the top of the page
When you’re placing an image at the top of a page, remember to use the ENTER key to create a space for the image. This applies both for blank pages and for pages that already contain content.
Remove border around image
The default setting for our images includes a narrow, clear border. To remove that border, follow these steps:
- Insert the image into the content using the Insert Media feature. (Or use an image you’ve already inserted into the content).
- Double-click on the image to bring up the Set Media Attributes window.
- In the first field, titled Class, type in: noborder
- Select UPDATE to close the media window.
Select PREVIEW to check your page, then UPDATE to save the content.
Image and adjacent link
You may need to insert an image adjacent to linked text (but would prefer that the image not carry the link).
Follow these steps:
- Move the text over slightly to the right, using the space bar.
- Create the link for the text.
- Insert the image at the left margin. (If you wish the image to move to the right, select FLOAT RIGHT at Media Attributes.)
- Return to the linked text and adjust it as needed.
Sometimes you want an image to hold a link to another web page.
After you've inserted the image on the page, select it. Then use the link options (external or internal) to create the appropriate link.