On the far right of the Site Structure screen, you'll find widgets with these features:
- Search—a more prominent search box to search for section names or content block names; the default setting is to search section names
- Last Modified Content—to view your most recently modified sections
- Approval List—for moderators only—to view and approve content awaiting approval
- Scheduled & Running Publishes—to view the next live publishing time (in military time)
Here's how the widgets look:
Navigating the widgets
Revise the order of the widgets
- Click the MOVE tool, the plus (+) symbol, in the widget's upper right corner while dragging it further up or down the column of widgets.
Delete a widget temporarily
- Click the X in widget's upper right corner.
Restore a widget
- Click the round ADD button located on the top right corner of the screen.
- When the widget's heading bar reappears, click the MOVE tool to drag the widget further down the right column of widgets.
Restoring a widget is shown here: