Open your image in Photoshop.
- Then: Go to File > “Save for Web and Devices”
- At the top right of the window that opens, it will say GIF, JPEG, PNG, or another extension—when in doubt, always pick JPEG, you can’t go wrong with it.
- Down at the bottom right, you’ll see “Image Size.” Enter a width or a height (please refer to our image standards). The dimensions should be linked, so changing the width will change the height relatively and vice versa, so you don’t have to calculate it yourself. *
- Click on the image preview in the center to apply/see the changes in dimension.
- When you are happy with the size, click SAVE and choose a name and location you will remember (such as to your desktop).
- Upload this image to the Media Library.
* If you notice that height and width are not linked, undo and then click on the icon that looks like a chain link.