Frequently Used University Agreements
Trade Labor Contracts
The following contracts have been developed through a competitive solicitation in accordance with M.G.L. ch 149 and ch 30,39m to streamline the procurement process for contracting for trade labor services, while ensuring that partnering vendors provide needed construction related services at reasonable cost to the University. All contracted vendors have met or exceed the qualifications, insurance and requirements of the University.
The purpose of the trade labor contracts is to provide the University services including, but not limited to, construction, reconstruction, alteration, installation, demolition, maintenance and/or repair services and, if needed, associated materials for projects estimated to cost less than $50,000.
For projects between $25,000 and $50,000 quotes must be obtained from all vendors on the trade labor contract in the appropriate category of work through Bonfire otherwise authorized departments will contact vendors directly to obtain quotes.
A Purchase Order must be in place prior to the commencement of any work.
House Doctor Contracts
For questions regarding house doctor contracts please contact Jennifer Frates in Procurement at firstname.lastname@example.org
Austin Architects LLC
38 Cameron Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02140
Contract #: CD13JP47
Carol R. Johnson Associates, Inc. (CRJA-IBI)
115 Broad Street
Boston, MA 02110
Contract #: CD16JD96
245 Main Street.
Wareham, MA, 02571
Contract #: CD13JP33
Garcia, Galuska & DeSousa Inc.
370 Faunce Corner Road.
Dartmouth, MA 02747
Contract #: CD13JP34
Lin Associates Inc.
2001 Beacon Street.
Brighton, MA 02135
Contract #: CD13JP37
Miller Dyer Spears
99 Chauncy Street
Boston, MA 02111
Contract #: CD15ML33
Pei Pristine Engineers Inc.
534 New State Highway. Suite 5
Raynham, MA 02767
Contract #: CD13JP36
88 Black Falcon Ave. Suite 210
Boston, MA 02210
Contract #: CD13JP35
Printing/Business Cards/Business Identify
Stationery for departments can be processed directly through the Alphagraphics web site. Once an order is placed, Alphagraphics generates an email to the Purchasing Department confirming the order and chargeback information of the ordering department.
Price (QTY 500)
#20 lb. white letterhead
CCB Business cards
Watermark #10 envelopes
White #10 envelopes
White #10 window envelopes
University 3x4 labels
- Before submitting, review your request carefully, paying special attention to spelling, grammar, etc. The person requesting is responsible for jobs submitted with errors, and charges cannot be waived.
- If you use capital letters, the job will be printed with capital letters.
- If the text cannot fit on one line, use two or more where available.
- Be sure to include the email and/or web site information you want listed.
- Questions regarding stationery and card design should be directed to Mike Mahoney, Publications Department, x8013. Publications must approve any changes to the standard design prior to printing.
- Generic stationery, carrying only the university name, or 3 x 4 labels with the UMass Dartmouth address, are ordered by calling Receiving at x8111.
- Questions regarding chargebacks or stationery should be directed to Purchasing X8072 or by email Purchasing@umassd.edu
The FedEX Mail agreement includes rates for domestic and international services including:
- Priority Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 10:30 AM the next business day
- Standard Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 3 PM the next business day
- Second Day - guaranteed delivery by 4:30 PM the second business day
- Express Saver - guaranteed delivery by 4:30 PM the third business day
- First Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 8 AM the next business day
- Ground Shipping for all points within the 48 contiguous states, as well as program rates for points in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
- International Inbound and Outbound rate programs are also included in this Agreement
All payments are to be made using a University Procard: UMass Dartmouth Departments that had an account number with FedEx have already been converted to the new program. For those departments that have a FedEx Account, it is important that the account number be inserted on the line that reads “Sender’s FedEx Account Number”
New Account Set Up:
Departments who use FedEx with their Procard, but do not have a FedEx Account number should do so to take advantage of the discount program.
- Visit www.eandi.org
- Under Contract Finder select “Fedex Corporation”
- Under “Getting Started”
- Select the link www.eandi.org/fedex/application.aspx
- Select “This is a new Account Setup”
- Complete and Submit Application
- You will receive an email from FedEx in approximately 4-7 business days after submission that will contain your new FedEx account number
Pricing information is available on E&I’s website. You must first be logged into the website before you will be able to get access to pricing.
Under Contract Finder, Selecting “Fedex Corporation”Select “Discount/How to Order information”
All questions concerning this agreement should be directed to Purchasing, ext. 8072
Xerox Print Devices
- What is PETS?
- What is MFD?
- Who are the contacts internally and externally?
- When can my department get a new MFD?
- How do I go about obtaining a quote from Xerox for a new MFD?
- I now have a quote from Xerox how do I go about ordering my new MFD?
- How do I setup a requisition in PeopleSoft Finance for my new MFD?
- What supplies is my department responsible for?
PETS stand for Print Enterprise Technology Solution. The University System led by the Dartmouth campus has made an exclusive award for the purchase and lease of photocopier multifunctional devices to Xerox Corporation. Included in the scope of services with Xerox Corporation is the requirement to perform a physical inventory of all print devices on campus and develop an optimization plan based upon industry standards that will reduce the overall costs of print devices and associated costs enterprise wide.
The vision, within 3 - 4 years is to have standardized Print/Production centers across the campus allowing for the most cost effective use of University funds to facilitate the attainment of the University’s mission. Secondarily, to position and develop leverage allowing the University to continually drive print output costs down as the contract matures. Lastly, at the end of the contract the University will be able to drive equipment costs down to the next level of savings. This last objective and strategy will be possible as all leases, at the end of the contract, will co terminate, allowing the University to drive cost down by being able to leverage volume discounts.
MFD stands for a Multifunctional Device. A MFD is an all-in-one printer, scanner, fax and copy device allowing for centralized production within a large office setting leading to the ability to effectively and efficiently manage output.
Ted Sheridan, Solutions Consultant
Immediately - The contract with Xerox Corporation for the purchase and lease of MFD’s is effective as of January 1, 2010. All purchases of MFD’s as of this date are to be placed with Xerox Corporation.
Contact Ted Sheridan, Xerox Solutions Consultant to establish the most efficient MFD for your department needs.
The Services & Solutions Order provided by Xerox will need to be emailed to email@example.com.
in order to obtain proper signatory approval by the Assistant Vice Chancellor of Administrative Services. Once this document has been signed and returned to Xerox Corporation the requisition may be entered in PeopleSoft Finance. No equipment will be delivered until a requisition has been entered into PeopleSoft and a Purchase Order dispatched.
All requisitions to Xerox Corporation for MFD's should be setup accordingly:
1. On the Define Requisition Tab select the hyperlink UMASS Req Info.
Under Special Contract Info select other.
Enter the contract number DD10SC6.
2. Please select Xerox Corporation Vendor#00000025984
3. The requisition must be setup with 2 lines.
Line 1: Monthly lease Payments 1-12 of 60 month lease. Use account Code 766550.
(I.e. Payments1-12 are payments from July to June of a fiscal year. The next consecutive fiscal year the requisition line 1 should read Payments 13-24 of 60, and so on for the remainder of the fiscal years within the lease agreement.)
Line 2: Service use account code 768550.
On Line 2 the department should put an estimated amount on this line determined by the departments anticipated usage.
The only supplies that your department will be responsible for purchasing are paper and staples for the MFD. Unlimited service, toner and maintenance are provided at no additional fee.
If you MFD requires service or toner please call one of the following.
For Xerox Service call 1-800-822-2979
For Xerox Supplies call 1-800-822-2200
*Be prepared to provide your Serial # to the Xerox Customer Service Specialist.
Office Depot purchases must be made through the BuyWays Punch-Out. There is no separate website setup for Procard purchases. In time sensitive situations purchases can also be made at the local Office Max Store utilizing a Procard, be sure to utilize the Office Max Retail Card to obtain contract pricing.
Office Max Retail Card (this printable card can be used at any Office Depot and Office Max store to obtain contract pricing)
The following contracts have been developed through a competitive solicitation process to streamline the procurement process for contracting for transportation services, while ensuring that partnering vendors provide safe and reliable transportation at reasonable cost to the University. The pricing indicated in the Contract User Guide is the maximum that can be billed or quoted. All contracted vendors have met or exceed the operational performance, insurance and safety requirements of the University.
All transportation vehicles shall be in excellent running condition and include COACHES, VANS AND/OR SCHOOL BUSSES. Please see below the options and pricing available to all departments of the University.
It is recommended that quotes and purchase orders be obtained at least 2 weeks prior to any event that requires transportation services.
Academy Express (Contract UMDAR-01374)
POC: Kim Lennox, ph: (401) 828-4100 ext. 3283. e: KLennox@academybus.com
A&A Metro (Contract UMDAR-01384)
POC: Fernanda Amaral, ph: (508) 697-0017
Tremblay's Bus Co., LLC (Contract UMDAR-01334)
POC: Colleen Casmira, ph: (508) 999-6436 ext. 217, e: Colleen@tbcbus.com
Records Management, Storage, Shredding and Archiving Services
Iron Mountain, Inc.
Please make sure to reference State Contract FAC96 when speaking to the vendor to obtain services.
Departments must order furniture through the Office of Campus Master Planning/ Capital Projects.
Please contact Kristina Gardner, Space Planning Manager for assistance
Phone: (508) 910-6424