Chief Marketing Officer
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will report directly to the Chancellor and is responsible for continuing to increase the university’s brand awareness, attract prospective students, and engage current students, alumni, and other stakeholders. The CMO will serve as resource for a variety of constituencies across campus in implementing marketing and communication strategies designed to enhance the university’s recruitment and reputation.
CMO Search Committee:
- Jim Anderson, Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management (Chair)
- Rose Mary Botti-Salitsky, Associate Professor of Art & Design; Program Coordinator for Interior Architecture and Design; member of the Faculty Senate Committee on Admissions
- Ceniya Palmer Baumann, Director of Information Systems, CITS
- Robyn Piggott, Chief of Staff and Executive Director of Strategic Communications
- John Williams, Dean, Charlton College of Business