- Cleaning and disinfecting high-use, high touch points across campus, including classrooms, lecture halls, labs, auditoriums, lounge spaces, public spaces, general assembly areas, and common areas
- Manage the distribution of cleaning and disinfecting supplies to classrooms, offices, individuals, etc. Requests will come into this group, supplies retrieved and then distributed to the requestor
- Install and maintain COVID required and related signage across campus
- Restock and maintain hand sanitizing stations and dispensers across campus
Training Provided by Environmental Health and Safety
Training Provided Facilities
Areas of Disinfecting Responsibility
SENG, CVPA, Campus Center, Foster Administration, Dion, Aspen, Ivy, Oak Glen, Evergreen and Willow.
Additional rooms within said buildings include: SENG 336, 334, 331, 330, and 318 CVPA 252, 253, 254, 257,258, 259, and 263
Community Point of Contacts in each area of responsibility
CVPA: Joy Miller, Allison Cywin
SENG: Douglas Marshall
DB #9 Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner 256 RTU: For use as a general, hospital, medical disinfectant, fungicide, viruside, and cleaner.
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Apply use solution of 0.5 oz. of this product per gal. of water to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, mop, or mechanical spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray.
- Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth or allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished.
- Prepare a fresh solution daily or when visibly dirty.
Sanitizing Clean Team students clean Monday - Friday from 9am - 4pm.
Full schedule can be found here: COVID Sanitizing Team Fall 2020 Schedule