Skip to main content.

In order to enter into a contract with the University or receive a purchase order suppliers must first complete the University’s substitute W-9 form the UMW9 and provide it to their point of contact at the University who will submit an internal request to add the supplier to the University’s vendor file. The University reviews each request and completes IRS TIN Matching and checks OFAC watch lists to ensure it is legal for the University to conduct business with the supplier.

W9 Shared Services Form


Visit us virtually

Visit us from anywhere, at any time.
Take a virtual tour of the UMass Dartmouth campus.