From Boston and points north
- Route 128/93 to Route 24 south.
- At exit 12 take Route 140 south to exit 2, Route I-195 west to exit 12A. Continue below...
From Providence, RI and points west
- Route I-195 east through Fall River, MA to exit 12. Continue below...
From Cape Cod and points east
- Route I-195 west through New Bedford to exit 12A. Continue below...
From Exits 12 or 12A to the UMass Dartmouth campus
- Take right off exit onto Faunce Corner Road.
- Proceed south, traveling across Route 6 onto Old Westport Road.
- At fork, bear right, staying on Old Westport Road.
- Campus is one mile on left.
Directions to the Boivin Center
Once you enter the campus and pass the security station (on your left), take the left loop around campus to parking lots 1–4 for the Liberal Arts Building. The Boivin Center is located on the third floor, LARTS 346.