We offer a wide range of career planning services to help you develop a successful future:
Our professional career counselors are available by private appointment. We can provide assistance and advisement as you develop your job search and professional skills.
- Resume critique and assistance
- Cover letter assistance
- Mock interviews
- Job search assistance
- Internship search assistance
- Help choosing a major
Please call our main office at 508.999.8658 to schedule an appointment.
We present a diverse array of career fairs and panels throughout the year, including:
- Part-Time Job & Internship Fair
- Engineering & Technologies Job Fair
- Allied Health & Nursing Career Fair
- Annual Job & Internship Expo
These events offer opportunities for you to meet employers; apply for professional positions, part-time jobs and internships; and even have an on-the-spot interview. For a list of upcoming events: News & Events.
We invite many recruiters to visit UMass Dartmouth and conduct on-campus interviews throughout the year.
Don't miss out on these opportunities:
- attend as many events as you can
- keep your resume updated on CareerLink
- browse the postings on CareerLink regularly
We present periodic workshops and seminars throughout the year, including:
- Resume workshops
- Interview workshops
- Annual Washington Center information sessions
Many of these workshops can be arranged for classes or student groups upon request. Please contact the CDC at 508.999.8658 for further information.