Are you looking for an interesting and exciting intership oppportunity that will look great on your resume and help prepare you for an exciting career after college? How does a 10 or 15-week credit-bearing internship program in Washington, D.C. or abroad sound to you? You might even be eligible for financial assistance and tuition and fee waivers by participating in The Washington Center Internship Program during the fall or spring terms. At The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars you can:
- Earn Academic Credit from UMassD for Real Work Experience
- Live in metro-accessible executive-style high-rise apartments
- Make valuable contacts with organizations in D.C. and students from around the world
- Experience the culture of Washington, D.C.
- Earn a $5000 state scholarship if you are a Massachusetts resident with a GPA of 3.0 or higher!
Internships can be obtained in various fields including the Arts, Business, Education, Science, Health, Information Technology, Politics, Lobbying and Government Affairs. Learn about the exciting opportunities that are available by contacting the Career Development Center at email@example.com. All majors are welcome. Faculty are also encouraged to inquire.
Some Quotes from Agency Supervisors:
- "Student works hard, takes direction well, courteous."
- "Student is very professional and adapts quickly to new changes. Has good attendance and is courteous and friendly with her co-workers and consumers she supports."
- "Good work ethic; willingness and ability to research a project; passion for design industry."
- "Very motivated, strong-willed, and has a high desire to achieve. Definitely has an opinion, which is shared openly and is not afraid to challenge existing practices. Adds value to our team."