Transferring Credits

Students who wish to enroll in courses in another university or college for transfer credit to UMass Dartmouth should have such courses approved in advance by the appropriate department chairperson and college dean in order to insure the transferability of such credits. A form is available for this purpose, and assistance may be sought at the Academic Advisement Center. On completion of the courses, an official transcript should be forwarded to the UMass Dartmouth Registrar. A C- is the minimum acceptable grade for receiving undergraduate transfer credit at UMass Dartmouth.