Transfer Credits

A form can be obtained in the Registrar's Office for prior approval of a course to be taken at another university or college for transfer credit to UMass Dartmouth. The student should attach a copy of the course description. Approval must be obtained from both the chairperson of the Department of Foreign Literature & Languages and the Dean of the College.