The minor in mathematics comprises a central core of required courses followed by opportunities for advanced work and some specialization. Any student of the university is eligible for the designation “Minor in Mathematics” upon completion of the following requirements. All courses above the 100 level must be passed with C- or higher and an overall average of C must be maintained in the seven courses.
Math Core - Twelve (12) credits required.
- MTH 111 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I
- MTH 112 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II
- MTH 211 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus III
Math - Three (3) credits required from one of the following courses:
- MTH 212 - Differential Equations I 3 credits
- MTH 221 - Linear Algebra 3 credits
- Nine (9) credits required (3 courses at 3 credits each) 300 level or higher.
Total credits: 24