Location: Library, Room 506
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To develop, implement, and manage effective projects to facilitate the smooth transition from legacy to new administrative systems and administrative system upgrades for faculty, staff, and students.
Coordination and implementation
- Coordinate and/or implement campus systems.
- Implement new administrative systems and system upgrades.
- Provide leadership in determining integrated solutions to meet campus needs.
Training and support
- Document and provide training as needed for campus systems.
- Provide support for faculty, staff, and students during go-live and stabilization periods.
- Prepare users for administrative system implementations and upgrades.
- Prepare end users for organizational and system changes through meetings, presentations, and workshops.
- Communicate project status information to University audiences.