UMass Dartmouth has partnered with LinkedIn Learning to provide all UMass Dartmouth students, faculty, and staff with access to free online software training.
LinkedIn Learning provides a library of thousands of short, easy-to-understand, tutorials and technology skill training in video format designed to help you learn to use many different programs.
- Unlimited access.
- Choose from more than 6,500 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
- Connection to LinkedIn Profile (Optional) offers the ability to update your LinkedIn profile with courses you have completed in LinkedIn Learning.
LinkedIn Learning Login Instructions
The first time you login, you will be prompted to connect your LinkedIn account. You may skip this step if you do not have a LinkedIn account or prefer not to connect at this time.
How to Sign into LinkedIn Learning without Connecting Your LinkedIn Profile (PDF)
Student support: Please contact the Learning Commons Desk: 508.999.8884 or ITStudentCenter@umassd.edu
Faculty/staff support: Please contact the Faculty/Staff IT Service Center: 508.999.8790 or ITSCenter@umassd.edu