- Earn three undergraduate or graduate credits per course as you study intensive art education, music, and/or studio art. Program faculty are innovative thinkers and prominent figures in their respective fields.
- Share experiences and exchange ideas about contemporary issues in arts and education
- Focus on studio art methods, pedagogy, theory, art history, and integration
- Explore artistic materials and methodologies with hands-on, studio-based instruction, with sensitivity to the current realities of our schools and communities
- Courses meet the frameworks of national and local educational standards
About the faculty
- Faculty are selected, from a nationwide pool, for innovative thinking and prominence in the field of art and education
Call 508-999-9295 or more information.