You don’t have to come out to come in!
Welcome to the Center for Women, Gender & Sexuality LGBTQ* Resource page! Please take some time to navigate around our pages for a variety of resources, contacts, programs, and support. Also, we hope you will visit our center in the Campus Center, Suite 207. Whether online or in person, our center is a place for everyone to explore their own and others’ identities. We invite you to join in the exploration. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr & Pinterest for more information.
Whether you are out, coming out, in-between, questioning, or exploring your gender identity, we have professional staff able to help you.
The Center organizes LGBT History Month, National Coming Out Day, Transgender Awareness Week and an annual LGBT Youth Symposium for LGBT High School students and allies.
- Bay Windows - New England's Largest Gay and Lesbian Newspaper
- Boston Alliance of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgenfer Youth (BAGLY)
- Boston GLASS (Gay & Lesbian Adolescent Social Services)
- Fenway Community Health Center
- Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network of Boston
- Greater Boston PFLAG (Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays)
- KESHET - Boston-Area Jewish GLBT activist group
- New Bedford Alliance of Gay and Lesbian Youth (NB - AGLY)
- Peer Listening Line
- South Coast Equality
- The Bisexual Resource Center - Cambridge, MA
- Youth Pride, Inc. Rhode Island
- Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation
- GLBT National Youth Talkline
- GLBTQ Domestic Violence Project
- Human Rights Campaign
- It Gets Better Project
- National Center of Transgender Equality
- National Consortium for Directors of LGBT Resources in Higher Education
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- The American College Personnel Association's Standing Committee For LGBT Awareness
- The Gay and Lesbian National Hotline
- The Human Rights Campaign
- The NorthWest Network
- International Foundation for Gender Education