Liberal Arts 349
|2004||University of Wyoming||B.A. in Psychology|
|2007||University of Massachusetts||M.A. Psychology|
|2010||University of Kansas||Ph.D in Psychology|
- Affective/Cognitive Neuroscience
- Cognition-Emotion Interactions
- Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- Event-related potentials (ERPs) and Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Tasks of cognitive and emotional control
- Tasks of cognitive and emotional conflict adaptation
- Mindfulness Attention and Compassion Training
- Anxiety and stress interactions with cognitive control
O’Hare, A. J., Atchley, R. A., & Young, K. M. (2016).
Valence and arousal influence the late positive potential during central and lateralized presentation of images
Laterality, Volume 22, 541-559.
O’Hare, A.J. & Dien, J. (2008).
The Fear Survey Schedule as a measure of anxious arousal: Evidence from ERPs
Neuroscience Letters, 441, 243-247.
Hall, M.P., & O’Hare, A. J. (2016).
Wide-awakeness’ in the classroom: The power of mindfulness attention training for in-service teachers in a graduate educational research course
The Art of Noticing Deeply: Commentaries on Teaching, Learning and Mindfulness, 7-18.