Full Time Lecturer / Graduate Program Director
STEM Education & Teacher Development
Liberal Arts 399A
|1996||Massachusetts Institute of Technology||B.S.|
- Mathematics education
- Content-area literacy for ELLs
- Curriculum & instruction
- Research skills
- Preparation of secondary mathematics teachers for teaching ELLs
- Mathematics assessment for ELLs
- Effects of parental involvement on the achievement of diverse learners
- Teacher beliefs for effective change in practice
Santavicca, N. and Terrell, K.L.
The ELL shadowing protocol: Providing voice for ELLs in the classroom.
Voices from the TESOL classroom: Participant inquiries in young learner classes.
Albert, L.R., Terrell, K., and Macadino, V. (2014).
The Mathematics Excellence Partnership: Developing professional learning communities.
Journal of Mathematics Education Leadership, 15, 34-44.
Terrell, K. (2007).
Carnoy, M., Gove, A., & Marshall, J. (2007). Why students in Cuba do better in school.
Journal of Educational Change, 10(4)