N. David Bethoney, PhD
Research Assistant Professor
SMAST / Fisheries Oceanography
|2010||University of Massachusetts Dartmouth||M.S.|
|2013||University of Massachusetts Dartmouth||Ph.D|
- Introduction to Fisheries Science
- Field Methods for Fisheries Research
- Introduction to Geographic Information Systems
- Intercampus Marine Science Programs MS, PhD
- Marine Science and Technology MS
- Marine Science and Technology PhD
- Marine Science and Technology PSM
- University of São Paulo Dual PhD PhD
- Applied Research: Resource Assessment and bycatch avoidance
Bethoney ND, Zhao L, Chen C, Stokesbury KDE (2017).
Identification of persistent benthic assemblages in areas with different temperature variability patterns through broad-scale mapping.
PLoS ONE , 12(5)
Bethoney ND, Asci S, Stokesbury KDE (2016).
Implications of extremely high recruitment events into the US sea scallop fishery.
Marine Ecology Progress Series, 547, 137-147.
Hasselman DJ, Anderson EC, Argo EE, Bethoney ND, et. al. (2016).
Genetic stock composition of marine bycatch reveals disproportional impacts on depleted river herring genetic stocks.
Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Science, 73, 1-13.