Shelley Zhang, PhD
Computer & Information Science
|2002||University of Massachusetts Amherst||PhD in Computer Science|
|1998||University of Massachusetts Amherst||MS in Computer Science|
|1995||University of Science & Technology of China||B.S. in Computer Science|
- Computer Science BS, BS/MS
- Computer Science MS
- Computer Science Graduate Certificate
- Computer Science Cybersecurity Concentration
- Data Science BS, BS/MS
- Master's in Data Science MS
- Engineering and Applied Science PhD
- Mobile Applications Development
- Software Engineering Option
Expert system architectures: forward-production, logic programming, deductive retrieval, and semantic network systems. The course also treats natural language systems, illustrative working systems, and AI programming.
Online and Continuing Education Courses
Evaluation of algorithms concerning their time and space complexity. Complexity hierarchies, axiomatic approach to computational complexity, NP complete problems, approximation algorithms for these problems.
Register for this course.
- Agent control and reasoning under uncertainty
- Artificial intelligence
- Distributed systems
- Intelligent agent architecture designing