In compliance with the requirements of Title IX, 34 C.F.R. §106.45(B)(1)(III), in July 2020, UMass Dartmouth contracted with the Association of Title IX Administrators (ATIXA) to provide online training modules for all Title IX personnel including the Title IX Coordinator, Deputy Title IX Coordinator(s), Investigator(s), Hearing Officers/Decision Makers, and Appeal Officers on an annual basis.
ATIXA has granted permission to make all of the training material publicly available on UMass Dartmouth’s website.
- July-December 2020 Investigator Level 4 Materials
- July-December 2020_Hearing Chairs Materials (PPTX)
- July-December 2020_Hearing Advisors Materials
- July-December 2020_Hearing Officer & Decision-Maker Materials
- January-June 2020_Coordinator Three_Compliance and Case Management Materials
Subsequently, during the 2021-2022 academic year, UMass Dartmouth contracted with the State University of New York / Student Conduct Institute (SUNY/SCI) to provide in-depth online Title IX training modules for all personnel as outlined above. These training modules detail best practices in the investigation and adjudication processes that comply with applicable case law, Title IX guidance and the Clery Act.