- Housing assignments – prioritization of student groups (vulnerable populations, first year students, students in lab/studio), if needed, how students will self-identify if part of an at-risk group, reassignments as needed based on CDC/DPH guidance.
- Move-in plans and communication about what to bring/be prepared for.
- Community building/mental health/connection support.
- Plans for isolation/quarantine.
- Plans for adhering to social distancing – common areas, laundry rooms, facial coverings, hygiene, signage, etc.
- Cultural norms/expectations/enforcement – changes to contracts, roommate/community agreements, shared responsibility across residential and entire community for adherence to guidance and accountability.
Shannon Finning – Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Kevin Curow – Assistant Dean, College of Arts & Sciences
Brad Rohrer – Assistant Director for Housing & Administrative Services
Jeffrey Louro – Director, Facilities
John–William Moore – Assistant Director, Facilities Operations
Lucinda Poudrier–Aaronson – Director, Housing & Residential Education
Mark Dias – Senior Budget Analyst
William Mitchell, Jr. – Assistant Director of Operations & Marketing, Campus Services
Douglas Roscoe – Professor, Political Science