David Brown, Professor
27' x 34'
The room is partitioned to allow for two student offices, lab equipment storage, and research space for EE and ME work on vibrations. The function of this laboratory space is to provide an environment for conducting graduate projects, demonstrations, and research. The lab supports experimental demonstrations for ECE 557 Fundamentals of Acoustics and research work with Dr. Vijay Chalivendra of Mechanical Engineering on dynamic modulus of materials.
- ECE 557 - Fundamentals of Acoustics
- (1) each of the following:
- Hewlett-Packard 3456A Digital Voltmeter (Navy)
- Associate Environmental Systems BHD-408 Test Chamber (DAB/Navy)
- (1) Sound Speed Testing Unit (WHOI) consisting of :
- Demonstration apparatus for acoustics and vibrations