Agilent EEsof EDA software
Advanced Design System (ADS) is available to UMass Dartmouth students for personal installations.
- non-commerical or research use only
- one set of licenses per student per year
- use UMASSD e-mail to register
Visit this link to request a license:
Eagle PCB Software
Educational licenses available to students. Submit a request at this webiste:
Discount pricing for PTC Mathcad
PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 & Mathcad 15 Student Edition for $35 for UMASSD students.
Visit the UMASSD storefront here: http://store.ptc.com/UMASSD
Mathematica is available to UMass Dartmouth students for personal installations.
1) Visit https://user.wolfram.com/portal/login.html and create a Wolfram ID using your umassd e-mail address.
2) You will receive an e-mail from wolfram.com. Follow instructions to validate your account.
3) Visit this link for the Wolfram Activation Key Request Form:
Fill out all required fields to download Mathematica product.
All UMASSD students may request a one year access to Matlab Student edition that may be installed on personally-owned computers.
Follow 'Students: Download the Installer' instructions here:
Use activation code 13282-69254-16804-26489-55038
Microsoft Imagine Premium
All registered ECE majors are eligible for a DreamSpark account.
ECE DreamSpark storefront:
- Do not give, lend or distribute MSDN software to anyone else.
- For software that requires product keys, you get ONE. Additional product keys will not be granted.
- Accounts expire May 31st
ECE accounts are imported in September and February. Eligible students should receive an e-mail from e-academy. Visit the ECE DreamSpark link above to register.
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office (Mac/Windows) is free on up to 5 devices from Microsoft. Please visit their download page https://portal.office.com to register for an account. You will need to use your umassd.edu email address when registering and be sure to save any download instructions or license code emails you receive from them.
Through a generous donation from UMD Alumni working at Solidworks, we have access to 1 year Solidworks installs for Students' personal computers.
Students may download Solidworks directly from http://www.SolidWorks.com/SEK
please use umassd e-mail account to register
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an activation code
installation instructions here:
Students enrolled in ECE courses are eligible for the VMware Academic Program (VMAP). E-mail email@example.com for an account. You must be enrolled in at least one ECE labeled course.
Our VMAP storefront:
Software includes (among others):