Submission deadline: March 15, 2019
- COE Scholarship Application Form (PDF)
- COE Scholarship Application Guide (PDF)
- List of Scholarships for CoE Students
You can earn and learn
- The College of Engineering has many scholarships to award
- Some are merit-based; others are need-based
- Some scholarships have additional qualifying factors such as major, gender, hometown, class year, etc.
- Students submit one application and will be considered for every award they qualify for
- Students are notified sometime in May if they have been awarded a scholarship
- Each scholarship has a different award amount and those amounts are not confirmed until the Foundation Office receives the official financial statement from Boston in May
We encourage you to apply—as does CoE student Tianna Edwards '18:
"The College of Engineering genuinely provides the financial and merit-based support that students need and deserve. No opportunity should ever be passed up or overlooked!"
A COE Scholarship Committee consisting of one faculty member per department is formed to review all applications and agree on a recipient or recipients.
Information is gathered from several sources, such as the Registrar's Office and Financial Aid; then the Committee starts its work. Once a decision is made, distribution sheets are prepared and sent to the Foundation Office for their approval and the release of funds; award recipients are notified by letter.