Submission deadline: March 14, 2018
- COE Scholarship Application Form (PDF)
- COE Scholarship Application Guide (PDF)
- List of Scholarships for COE Students
You can earn and learn
- The College of Engineering has many scholarships to award
- Some are merit-based; others are need-based
- Some scholarships have additional qualifying factors such as major, gender, hometown, class year, etc.
- Students submit one application and will be considered for every award they qualify for
- Students are notified sometime in May if they have been awarded a scholarship
- Each scholarship has a different award amount and those amounts are not confirmed until the Foundation Office receives the official financial statement from Boston in May
A COE Scholarship Committee consisting of one faculty member per department is formed to review all applications and agree on a recipient or recipients.
Information is gathered from several sources, such as the Registrar's Office and Financial Aid; then the Committee starts its work. Once a decision is made, distribution sheets are prepared and sent to the Foundation Office for their approval and the release of funds; award recipients are notified by letter.