All residents move from spring assignment to summer assignment: Evergreen Hall
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Centralized moving assist times: 9am-noon & 4pm-7pm
- CDW Community Center (9am & 4pm)
- CDS Community Center (9am & 4pm)
- Pine Dale/Oak Glen (10:30am & 5:30pm)
- Roberts/Chestnut (10:30am & 5:30pm)
- Maple Ridge/Elmwood (10:30am & 5:30pm)
Friday, May 19, 2017
Centralized moving assist times: 7am-10am
- CDW Community Center (7am)
- CDS Community Center (7am)
- Pine Dale/Oak Glen (8:30am)
- Roberts/Chestnut (8:30am)
- Maple Ridge/Elmwood (8:30am)
All residents move from spring assignment to summer assignment will have access to a total of 45 bins.
- Bins will be assigned/reserved through new housing software, StarRez, using SSO credentials.
- Students will be able to log-in to the new StarRez Portal beginning Friday, May 5, 2017 hopefully, and reserve a moving bin.
- Bins must be reserved online by Monday, May 15, 2017 at 5pm to ensure proper bin placement.
- Students needing to reserve a bin after, must do so through hall staff, CSSDO or Scott.
- Bins can be reserved in a 1.25 hour block. During this time, students must plan to load their bin, have their bin loaded on the facilities truck, unload the bin and belongings, and return the bin to the facilities vehicle (or Summer Hall Staff) to move on to the next location.
- Bins are numbered and linked to a student’s account.
- If a bin fails to be returned, the student will be billed the cost of a replacement ($250-$300).
Dining options for May 11–September 3, 2017:
- Marketplace open to serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- UMD Dollars can be ordered and billed to student summer bill, so food can be purchased at off-campus locations
For summer meal plan information, contact Jann Stahl, Campus Services: 508.999.8181 or email@example.com
- Agreement allowing students to show UMass Pass for free admission to bus with SRTA to include 10- & 12-month student use over all breaks.
- Bus service (routes 9 &10) to campus during all breaks (Thanksgiving, winter, spring, summer) that access Walmart, Target, Dartmouth Mall and grocery store.
More information: Transportation
Office hours during breaks: M–F, 8am–4pm when university is open. Clinical hours are somewhat limited during breaks.
More information: Check the Health Services website for services, including RN telephone advice and taxi vouchers services.
- During the summer months, student mail is available at central mailroom location only
- Mail may be picked up M–F, 10am–2pm
More information: Student Mail