Re-establishing F-1 status by re-entry to the U.S.

The application materials available below will assist students who have fallen out of F-1 status and wish to re-establish their visa status by leaving and re-entering the U.S. as an F-1 student.

As in all cases of status violation, please consult with the ISSC.  They will be glad to advise you on which reinstatement option is best suited to your circumstances.


Violation of F-1 Status  
ISSC Application and Checklist for Re-entry