Before You Board: Bringing Your Financial Aid Abroad
Learn how financial aid can be used for study abroad and use the cost comparison worksheet to estimate the cost of programs you are considering.



Prior Approval of Study Abroad Transfer Credits Form with Addendum
Students must have all study abroad courses pre-approved by the respective UMassD department. Please use this form to document course equivalencies and turn in the form to the IPO (LARTS 016).

Study Abroad Estimated Expenses Form
All students participating in a faculty-led, exchange, or Hessen-Massachusetts Partnership program and intending on using their financial aid toward the program must complete this form.

Consortium Agreement
All students participating in a third-party partner program and intending on using their financial aid toward program expenses must complete this form. Please note that section 1 must be completed by the student, section 2 by the third-party partner. Once both sections 1 and 2 are complete, please contact the IPO ( to set up a brief appointment to complete section 3.