Tips for downloading templates
MS Word templates work on a Mac or PC. Open MS Word or Powerpoint, and then open the template. If you have difficulty and need help with MS Word templates contact Rich Legault at 508-999-8799 or email@example.com.
The trifold template is edited directly within Canva online. There is no need to download or install any software.
- Click on the desired Canva template links
- Click “Use template”
- Click “Continue with email” to either create a free account or login if you are an existing user. Alternatively, you may choose to use a Facebook or Google account. DO NOT use the “Continue with Microsoft” option.
- Follow the prompts to either create a free account or login to your existing account.
- If you have trouble creating your account, go directly to Canva.com and start from there.
- Once the template opens, click the “Notes” button to view any further instructions for that template.
- Edit the template as necessary
- Once you’ve finished your design and would like to print, click the “Share” button, and choose “Download”
- Download research poster templates (PPTX) from Canto using your UMassD credentials.
- Additional instructions can be viewed in the "Notes" section within this trifold template.
- Go to: myorderdesk.com/hansonprinting. Enter:
Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (use this name, not your own username)
Password: umassd (all lowercase)
- Select "Order" from the options to the left (you do not have to create an account, so if you find yourself faced with that option, back out of that screen).
- Click on the UMassD logo; then a screen with 5 options will appear.
- Select what product you intend to purchase from the 5 choices.
- Note: When ordering letterhead or business cards, you MUST select an address from the pull down menu. Then you can input the specific information for your letterhead or business card.
- When you are satisfied that the information is accurate, fill out the required information on the right side of your screen.
- You will be asked for your name and email address: that is where the quote sheet will be sent.
- Then you will: "Add to cart" >> "Check Out" >> "Place Order."
You will need to generate a Purchase Order. The printer will use your order form to generate a quote sheet that they will send to you via email. You will attach the quote sheet to the requisition for a Purchase Order. Once the printer receives the Purchase Order, your cards will be printed and delivered to Central Receiving.