UMass Dartmouth's College of Engineering and Charlton College of Business will welcome five alumni to campus for a panel discussion on careers in innovative industries tomorrow, Wednesday, April 8, 2015, at 3:30 p.m. at UMass Dartmouth's Claire T. Carney Library Stoico/FIRSTFED Charitable Foundation Grand Reading Room.
Taking part in the panel discussion:
- Stephen Antaya '80, VP Marketing, Antaya Technologies Corp.
- John Berg '85, President, Carpe Diem Technologies
- Jennifer McCabe '85, General Counsel, Euro Pro, Inc.
- Marty Schwalm '92, CEO, Two Square Science, Inc.
- Eileen Lillis '91, Patent Specialist, US Patent & Trademark Office
The panel will be moderated by College of Engineering Associate Dean Dr. Ram Bala.