Office 365 allows users to
- Access email, contacts, and shared calendars anywhere.
- Sync email, calendars, and contact information across devices in real time.
- Share calendars to let you see when people are free or busy at any time.
Office 365 Features
- Create a unique look for your messages.
- Build your brand, using your own domain name with your email accounts.
- Built-in tools for managing your accounts.
The IT Service Center will be available to assist staff and departments with conversion.
Job aids are found on this site, as well as under the Help menu in the Portal.
Protect your password
- Because your UMassD Logon allows access to multiple accounts, do not give your password to anyone or type your password when someone is watching.
- Do not write down your password or store it in batch files, automatic login scripts, terminal function keys, or in other locations where another person might discover them.
- Once someone has access to your UMassD logon, they are able access your email, financials, and other personal information.
For more information about the UMassD logon:
As a reminder, you are the owner of this account.
- Only the owner of the account is authorized to use it and is responsible for all activities.
- Abuses of the system, its e-mail, and other network services will not be tolerated.
- The University of policies are available at: http://www.umassd.edu/policies/