Pay by Check
Checks may be delivered in-person to the University Enrollment Center or may be mailed with a completed Registration Form.
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
University Enrollment Center
285 Old Westport Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300
Please complete the following form and submit when you register for class if you are employer-sponsored or you are receiving financial aid from UMass Dartmouth
- Deferment for employer-sponsored students (University Extension)
Deferment students with financial aid (University Extension)
Monthly Payment Plan
UMass Dartmouth offers the convenience of a monthly payment plan through Tuition Management Systems (TMS).
TMS is available for the Spring, Summer, & Fall terms, for Undergraduate and Graduate credit courses. TMS is not a loan program. There are no interest or finance charges. You make regularly scheduled payments over a period of 4 months.
Benefits of using TMS:
- Avoid lump sum payments due at the beginning of each school term.
- Automatic life insurance at no additional cost.
- Convenient monthly statements.
- Knowledgeable, experienced customer service staff to answer any questions you may have.
- Only $35 per term with no interest charges.
- Pay as you go monthly.
- Reduce your reliance on borrowing.
- Avoid the need to withdraw savings or use other assets.
Applications are available at the University Enrollment Center, or call 508.999.8857 for more information.