The Office of New Student and Family Programs welcomes you to the UMassD community and thanks you for your service! We are so excited that you have chosen UMassD and we are looking forward to meeting you. This year we will be shifting our orientation online to provide you with the necessary connections & tools to be successful at UMassD. Veterans orientation has been specifically designed for our veteran students and you will be able to complete the online orientation at your own pace, at any time.
Access your online orientation
- Log in: myUMassD
- Select: New Students tab
- Select: Orientation heading
- Click: Online Orientation
During online orientation, you will:
- Learn about the academic requirements of the university
- Receive information specific to transferring credits and veteran benefits
- Learn the contact information for your academic advisor, to initiate your academic advising appointment and register for classes
- Access information about student life, campus resources, staying informed, and a check-list of next steps to follow before classes begin
Contact us: call 508.910.6402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know how we can help. We are happy to speak with you one-on-one about any questions you have, or to set up a one-on-one meeting with our Veteran Assistant or the Certifying Official.