Below are downloadable logos for the UMass Dartmouth Corsair. The primary Corsair logos have the name Corsair, the alternate logos have the name UMass Dartmouth.
If you are going to use either logo for commercial purposes, you need request a trademark or copyright version from the Publications Office.
There are three variations for the UMass Dartmouth Corsair logos: full-color, blue, and grey. The three variations are saved in three formats: EPS, PDF, and PNG (equivalent to a JPG). The logos can be downloaded to your desktop from the links below the image and pasted or inserted into your file. MS Word users should download the PNG files (see tips for MS Word and PC users below.)
Tips for PC and MS Office users: [ (PDF)]
- Click on the PNG file you want from the list and it will appear in your web browser window.
- Right click the image to get a dialog box and choose “save picture as”.
- In that same dialog box on the left side you will have the option of saving the logo to your desktop or to a folder of your choice.
To insert a logo into a MS Office file:
- Choose “insert” in the top menu bar, choose “picture”.
- From the drop down menu, choose “from file”.
- Find the logo where you have it saved and click on it.
To resize the logo:
- Always grab a corner point on the image box and drag diagonally to resize the image.
- Do not stretch the logo to fit your space. If you need a larger logo, contact the Publications Office