ReservIt is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. The system may be unavailable for maintenance during some weekends.
Welcome to ReservIt, the Online Meeting & Event Request Form
How ReservIt Works
- Enter all pertinent information regarding your event and available spaces will display.
- Additional resources, such as food or technical services, may be requested as well.
- An email acknowledging receipt of your request is sent.
- An Event Manager processes your request.
- Track the progress of your request via the Check Status function, found in the menu on any ReservIt page.
Before You Begin
- Check the WebViewer to see space availability at the time you are requesting.
- Have all pertinent information available in order to make your request complete.
- In addition to requesting space, you will be able to request food, tech services, etc.
- You will need to provide a valid SpeedType if there are costs associated with your request. Requests for cost items may not be selected without the submission of a valid SpeedType.
- Student organizations must submit a SpeedType, even if costs are not incurred for the event.
For most fields on ReservIt, there is a displayed next to the field. Roll over the for more information about the field.
- Only users with a valid UMass Dartmouth login may access ReservIt.
- Student leaders should contact the SAIL Office for access to ReservIt.
- If accessing ReservIt from an off-campus site or through a wireless connection, VPN must be enabled.
- ReservIt may not be utilized to book events less than 24 hours in advance.
- Certain event types have additional time constraints and may require a phone call in order to book an event.
- Please contact the Conferencing and Events Office at x8143 with questions or if you are having difficulties booking your event in ReservIt. You may also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.