Greek Life is an active part of the UMass Dartmouth campus—and with 14 organizations, there is something for everyone who's interested in Greek life.
Being a member of a Greek organization will help you:
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Foster a commitment to academic achievement
- Serve the campus and surrounding community
- Develop lifelong friendships with students who have similar values
- Theta Delta Chi
- Lambda Sigma Upsilon Latino Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Phi Rho Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Kappa Theta
- Chi Phi
- Alpha Sigma Tau
- Delta Pi Omega
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Iota Delta Nu
- Mu Sigma Upsilon Sorority, Inc.
- Rho Sigma Phi Sorority
- Phi Sigma Sigma
- Chi Upsilon Sigma National Latin Sorority, Inc.